Jason Cole of B/R reports that Florida State QB Jameis Winston is prepared to fight the civil lawsuit filed against him on Thursday.
According to Cole, Winston’s camp is expected to reject any settlement for the time being. Although, they this could eventually be an option, depending on whether Winston takes a deposition or not.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham recently visited with the Bengals and 49ers.
- Dane Brugler expects the Cowboys to take one of CBs Kevin Johnson, Byron Jones or Marcus Peters if they’re on the board at No. 27 overall.
- Ryan O’Halloran reports that the Jaguars remain interested in C Stefen Wisniewski and WR Greg Jennings, but have yet to make either player a contract offer.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Raiders sent a four-person contingent to workout Clemson DE/OLB Vic Beasley on Friday.
- Seahawks waived LB Luke Ingram.