Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Jason Pierre-Paul, Browns, Lions, & Texans
NFL Notes: Jason Pierre-Paul, Browns, Lions, & Texans
- Ed Werder reports that Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul has healed from index finger amputation.
- According to Werder, if the decision where he played in their Week 1 game against the Cowboys was up to Pierre-Paul, he’d play.
- Even so, Werder’s source said it’s still unlikely JPP will play.
- According to Field Yates, has the Buccaneers not claimed QB Ryan Griffin off of waivers from the Saints, he would ended up with the Browns, as they were the only other team to put a claim in on him.
- Lions GM Martin Mayhew told reporters Monday that they plan to sign a quarterback to their practice squad.
- Tim Twentyman mentions that they could do so tomorrow.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that after Texans RB Arian Foster (groin) passed physical, placing him on the PUP list was no longer an option.
- Schefter adds that the team is still unsure about his timetable to return at this point in time.
- According to Schefter, Foster could be back in four – six weeks or possibly more.
Tags Arian Foster Jason Pierre-Paul Ryan Griffin