- Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports that the Titans are the “only realistic destination” for Bears QB Jay Cutler in a potential trade.
Florio lists the Giants, Vikings (if Adrian Peterson is gone), Cardinals, 49ers, Colts, Jets, and Raiders as potential options.
- Following reports that the Cowboys are close to re-signing OT Doug Free, Dane Brugler mentions that Dallas is almost guaranteed to target a defensive player in round one, unless Georgia RB Todd Gurley is on the board.
- Rand Getlin is hearing that the Eagles could be open to signing two free agent cornerbacks in the coming weeks.
- One specific cornerback to keep an eye on for Philadelphia could be Walter Thurmond, according to Getlin.
- Getlin admits that they could always target a cornerback in the draft to pair with a free agent acquisition.
- Mike Florio writes that veteran QB Matt Moore could make sense for the Jets this offseason if they looked to the free agent market for a quarterback.