Home / Jets / NFL Notes: Jets, Lions, Redskins, Texans, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Jets, Lions, Redskins, Texans, & Vikings
- Pro Football Talk reports that Jets C Nick Mangold is undergoing X-rays on his neck.
- Mangold was injured late in Sunday’s loss to the Patriots and was later carted to the locker room.
- Lions HC Jim Caldwell announced that QB Matthew Stafford had X-rays taken on his injured hand following Sunday’s loss to the Vikings.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden told reporters that OLB Ryan Kerrigan has a hand fracture, and will see a specialist on Monday regarding the injury.
- Texans QB Ryan Mallett said of missing the team’s flight to Miami: “I got caught in traffic. It’s not the leadership role I need to exhibit.” (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Bill O’Brien said of Mallett missing the flight: “It’s handled internally anything with discipline.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Vikings RB Adrian Peterson told reporters that chewing tobacco had nothing to do with why he got sick. (Ben Goessling)
- Instead, Peterson explained that he ate some shrimp yesterday, which may have contributed to his illness. (Ben Goessling)
Tags Adrian Peterson Matthew Stafford Nick Mangold Ryan Kerrigan Ryan Mallett