Home / Jets / NFL Notes: Jets, Panthers, Ravens, Redskins, & Titans
NFL Notes: Jets, Panthers, Ravens, Redskins, & Titans
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said it is still up to doctors whether LB Elvis Dumerville (foot) will be able to play on Sunday. (Jamison Hensley)
- For what it’s worth, Harbaugh said Dumerville performed well during Friday’s practice in a limited session.
- Harbaugh is not ruling out CB Jimmy Smith from Week 12 since it seems that doctors “have a handle” on his back injury.
- Ravens have declared LG Alex Lewis (ankle) and RB Lorenzo Taliaferro (thigh) out this week.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said TE Jordan Reed‘s MRI on Friday revealed that he sustained a grade 3 AC joint separation in his left shoulder, but it is still possible he will play in Week 13. (John Keim)
- Titans OT Taylor Lewan said he initially feared that he sustained an ACL injury when he injured his knee but he, “dodged a huge bullet.” (Terry McCorick)
Tags A.J. Klein Alex Lewis Colin Jones Elvis Dumerville Gino Gradkowski Jay Gruden jimmy smith John Harbaugh Jordan Reed Leonard Johnson Lorenzo Taliaferro Luke Kuechly Marcus Williams Mario Addison Nick Mangold Nick Marshall Ryan Kalil Steve McLendon Taylor Lewan Tre Boston