Washington WR John Ross has visited with the Browns and Ravens and is now scheduled to visit with the Titans in the coming days.
Ross spoke highly of Titans QB Marcus Mariota from their time in college.
“He’s one of my favorite quarterbacks ever. When (Washington) played Oregon, he was doing things I’d never seen before in person. I would love to catch balls from Marcus,” Ross said, via Chase Goodbread of NFL.com. “We’re both young, we’d be able to grow together.”
- Hawaii linebacker Jerrol Williams spoke with the Broncos, Cardinals and Jets after his Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Buccaneers are working out Miami S Rayshawn Jenkins at their local prospects day on Monday. Other prospects who will be in attendance include USF RB Marlon Mack, USF WR Rodney Adams and Miami S Rayshawn Jenkins. (Greg Auman)
- Shepherd S Tre’ Sullivan reportedly did well in positional drills at the Ravens’ local prospect day. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Browns are hosting FSU RB Dalvin Cook on a visit Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Dane Brugler mentions that while running back isn’t a top need for the Browns, he knows they really like Cook and he shouldn’t be ruled out as an option for them.
- The Falcons will host Georgia OL Tyler Catalina, Alabama DL Dalvin Tomlinson, Troy OT Antonio Garcia, Kentucky RB Boom Williams and Georgia WR Isaiah McKenzie to their local prospects day. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)