Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Johnny Manziel, Broncos, Chargers, & Saints
NFL Notes: Johnny Manziel, Broncos, Chargers, & Saints
- Troy Renck of the Denver Post reports that few NFL executives believe the Broncos are done at the quarterback position after acquiring Mark Sanchez for a conditional seventh-round pick.
- The Broncos do like 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick, but still are not in any hurry to make a move, nor are they willing to surrender a second- or a third-round draft pick.
- According to Renck, the Broncos would prefer to take a chance on Kaepernick as a free agent, which could happen if the 49ers are bluffing about keeping him at this current salary beyond the April 1 date when it becomes fully guaranteed.
- Peter King of MMQB seems to think a stadium proposal favored by the Chargers in San Diego could be available sometime in the next two weeks.
- From there, they would have get the proposal put on the local ballot to see if San Diegans would approve limited public funding of the stadium.
- King adds that this would be the major determining factor as to whether the Chargers stay in San Diego or become the second team in Los Angeles.
- Nick Underhill reports that Boston College LB Steven Daniels is working out for the Saints.
- Underhill also reports that Georgia OLB Jordan Jenkins is working out for the Saints.
Tags Colin Kaepernick Johnny Manziel Jordan Jenkins Scot McCloughan Steven Daniels