According to TMZ Sports, former Browns QB Johnny Manziel‘s drinking and drug use is “worse than ever.” However, Manziel reportedly refuses to seek help, and people close to him are afraid his situation is bad enough that he’s “going to die unless something changes soon.”
Manziel has reportedly become even more reckless with his drug issues, with one source close to him saying: “He’s in a horrible downward spiral.”
A group of friends actually tried to confronting him about his situation, but Manziel reportedly “flipped out and would not hear it.”
- Colts signed third-round pick OL Le’Raven Clark to a four-year deal.
- Indianapolis has now officially locked up their entire 2016 draft class.
- Mike Freeman of B/R, citing a league source, reports that NFL owners could purposely make the relocation fee far too high for the Raiders if they don’t want owner Mark Davis to move the franchise to Las Vegas.
- According to Freeman, this could force Davis to at least consider the idea of selling the team. Freeman adds that owners such as Jerry Jones have long wanted new ownership in Oakland.
- Sources have told Freeman that some on the NFL are openly talking about this possibility, and he knows for a fact that this plan is being considered.
- Vincent Bonsignore mentions that everyone he’s spoken to in the NFL actually wants to help Mark Davis secure a long-term home for the Raiders, not take the team away from him.