- Browns executive Sashi Brown said that newly reinstated WR Josh Gordon “in earnest wants to make the most” of chance. Brown added that if Gordon didn’t have that mindset, they would not have welcomed him back. (Scott Petrak)
- Brown added: “We certainly welcome him back. Will support him. In earnest he wants to make most of this opportunity.’‘ (Mary Kay Cabot)
- HC Hue Jackson mentioned that Gordon will have to be accountable, but they plan to give him a clean slate this year. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Bears first-round OLB Leonard Floyd was carted off of the practice field on Thursday. (Rich Campbell)
- HC John Fox told reporters after practice that Floyd was just sick.
- Colts second-round S T.J. Green suffered a left calf strain during practice on Wednesday. (Mike Wells)
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said that Green will not practice Thursday, due to the injury. (Mike Wells)
Redskins HC Jay Gruden mentioned that they’ll consider adding a veteran running back at some point.
“We could [look at free agents],” Gruden said, via the Washington Post. “If it doesn’t work out, for every position, we count on the scouting staff to check on who’s available, but hopefully we don’t have to go out and do that. If we do, there are going to be good players coming.”