Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Broncos, Giants, & Patriots
NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Broncos, Giants, & Patriots
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that WR Josh Gordon is expected to play between 20-30 plays in his first game back.
- Meanwhile, Mike Florio is taking the over in regards to Schefter’s report that he’ll play between 20-30 snaps on Sunday.
- S Antrel Rolle mentioned that he would like to be back with the Giants next season, despite being in the final year of his contract.“Staying here would definitely be ideal,” said Rolle, via Bob Glauber of Newsday.com “I feel like there’s a lot of things that I would like to get accomplished with a new set of [teammates]. I feel like there’s a lot more to get done. Unfortunately, if you don’t have the opportunity to stay, you move on.”
- Mike Reiss believes that if the Patriots are willing to “ante up” and make CB Darrelle Revis a competitive offer, he could be back in New England next year.
- Reiss fully expects the Patriots and S Devin McCourty to reach an agreement on a long-term extension at some point.
Tags Antrel Rolle Darrelle Revis Devin McCourty Josh Gordon Julius Thomas