- Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that the Browns were getting the sense for weeks that Josh Gordon wasn’t going to be reinstated from his suspension anytime soon and likely not for quite some time, if at all.
- According to La Canfora, NFL office were concerned about who Gordon was continuing to associate with and after some initial optimism.
- Even the Browns were fearing for the worst with Gordon, per La Canfora.
- Houston CB William Jackson III has visited with the Rams, Dolphins, Ravens, and Raiders and will meet with the Bengals and Jaguars this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- San Diego State OT Darrell Greene visited with the Vikings and Chargers, and has private workouts scheduled with the Texans, Browns, Eagles, Colts, an 49ers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Baylor WR Jay Lee has visited with the Ravens, Browns, and Seahawks and has had private workouts with the Patriots, Cowboys, Lions, Seahawks and Jaguars. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mike Klis reports that the Broncos visited with Arizona G Lene Maiava on Monday.
Nicki Jhabvala has the list of prospects working out for the Broncos on Tuesday at their local Pro Day. The list includes:
- Hawaii G Ben Clarke
- Dartmouth S Troy Donahue
- Colorado State WR Joe Hansley
- Duke WR Max McCaffrey
- CSU-Pueblo RB Camerson McDondle
- Taylor TE Michael Miller
- Montana State DL Taylor Sheridan
- Sioux Falls CB John Tidwell
- Wyoming DE Eddie Yabrough
Rob Demovsky of ESPN writes that unless the Packers are able to get a deal in place with veteran FB John Kuhn by the start of the team’s offseason program, it could spell the end for him in Green Bay.
According to Demovsky, Kuhn’s agent, Kevin Gold, said Monday that he has not been told definitively whether the Packers plan to re-sign Kuhn or move forward second-year FB Aaron Ripkowski.