Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Jets, Raiders, Saints
NFL Notes: Josh Gordon, Jets, Raiders, Saints
- ESPN’s Dan Graziano reports that suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon is expected to hear back from the NFL regarding his reinstatement application by late April or early May.
- Gordon officially applied for reinstatement a few weeks ago. (NFLTR)
- Jets GM Mike Maccagnan mentioned that it’s “highly unlikely” that add another veteran quarterback this offseason: “You never want to say never…but it would be highly unlikely.” (Kimberly A. Martin)
- In regards to DL Sheldon Richardson, Maccagnan said he’s “under contract” and added that they’re “looking to see how he progresses.” However, Maccagnan did say that they will weigh options with Richardson. (Kimberly A. Martin)
- Maccagnan declined to say if they will pick up S Calvin Pryor’s fifth-year option. (Brian Costello)
- Maccagnan said they “feel good” about having No. 6 pick, but would ideally like to acquire more picks.(Kimberly A. Martin)
- According to Maccagnan said if they draft a quarterback again this year it is not a referendum on Christian Hackenberg. (Brian Costello)
- Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf sent a letter to the NFL in an attempt to keep the Raiders in the Bay Area. You can read the full letter here.
- Nick Underhill reports that Saints TE Josh Hill is expected to resume running soon after his 2016 ended with him being placed on injured reserve due to a broken fibula.
Tags Calvin Pryor Christian Hackenberg Josh Gordon Josh Hill Mike Maccagnan Sheldon Richardson