- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports that the Browns were still in the mix for free agent QB Josh McCown as of Thursday night.
- The Bills are also among the teams working to sign McCown, but Fowler adds that no deal is imminent at this point in time.
- Adam Schefter reports that former Rams seventh-round pick Michael Sam has been accepted into NFL Veteran Combine that will be held on March 22 in Tempe, Arizona.
- Alex Marvez still expects veteran WR Brian Hartline to find a decent amount of interest from NFL teams, even though he was released on Friday.
- Pro Football Talk wonders if the recent release of Brian Hartline and the possibility that they could move on from Mike Wallace could be an indication that the Dolphins could target Jeremy Maclin in free agency.
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Ravens are currently $1.229 million under the projected cap limit of $143 million following the release of WR Jacoby Jones.
- Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome did not rule out the possibility of re-signing DE Chris Canty at some point, even though they released him on Friday.
“We certainly would not close the door to Chris coming back to us,” Newsome said, per Jamison Hensley.