Home / Falcons / NFL Notes: Julio Jones, Packers, Seahawks, & Steelers
NFL Notes: Julio Jones, Packers, Seahawks, & Steelers
- Adam Schefter reports that the Falcons are uncertain whether WR Julio Jones (hamstring), who did not practice on Monday, will play be able to play in Thursday night’s game against the Saints.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Packers G T.J. Lang suffered only a minor knee sprain during Sunday’s win over the Rams.
- Rapoport adds that Lang still has a chance to play against the Chargers in Week 6, but it may be only an “outside chance” at this point in time.
- Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll says LB Bobby Wagner would be out a couple weeks with a strained pectoral muscle. Carroll did note, though, Wagner could play next week.
- After missing Sunday’s game against the Bengals, RB Marshawn Lynch is on track to practice Thursday. (John Boyle)
- Carroll said DT Jordan Hill will miss a few weeks with a strained quadricep.
- Adam Schefter reports Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger wants to be active this Sunday against the Cardinals, who are coached by former offensive coordinator Bruce Arians.
- Roethlisberger was injured Week 3 against the Rams, and was suppose to miss at least four weeks.
Tags Bobby Wagner Jordan Hill Julio Jones Marshawn Lynch T.J. Lang