- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Seahawks S Kam Chancellor is not in Seattle and the team will be without him again in Week 2.
Broncos RB C.J. Anderson (toe, ankle) is listed questionable for Thursday night’s game against the Chiefs.
- Browns HC Mike Pettine told reporters on Wednesday that QB Josh McCown remains in concussion protocol, but is making progress. (Nate Ulrich)
- Pettine mentioned that QB Johnny Manziel will be limited in individual drills due to a right elbow injury, but should be able to everything in team periods. (Nate Ulrich)
- According to Pettine, third-string QB Austin Davis will get some reps this week. (Nate Ulrich)
- Josina Anderson reports that OL Ronald Patrick has signed to the Cowboys’ practice squad.
- Falcons signed WR LaRon Byrd to their practice squad. (Vaughn McClure)
- Falcons released OT Pierce Burton from their practice squad. (Vaughn McClure)
- Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (hand) was cleared for individual drills on Wednesday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- However, while Thomas will participate in individual drills, there are still hurdles for him to play before Week 4’s game. (Ryan O’Halloran)