NFL Notes: Larmey Tunsil, 49ers, Colts, Dolphins, & Panthers
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, multiple sources have told him that Dolphins first-round OT Larmey Tunsil fell during the draft due, in part, to a pre-arthritic ankle condition.
- Cole’s sources have said that Tunsil’s ankle may be worse in the long-run than Jaguars LB Myles Jack’s knee.
- A separate source downplayed these concerns to Cole, adding that the extent of this issue remains up to interpretation.
- 49ers HC Chip Kelly said that they “didn’t even talk about” the possibility of Jarryd Hayne returning to the team at some point, in the event he decides to unretire. (Matt Maiocco)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Colts are signing CB Winston Rose to a contract following a private workout for the team.
- Rand Getlin reports that Dolphins CB Ifo Ekpre-Olumu received full medical clearance on Wednesday and is now ready to go for offseason workouts.
- The Panthers signed undrafted rookie S/LB Jeremy Cash to a deal that included a sizable $20,000 signing bonus. (Jonathan Jones)
Tags Chip Kelly Ifo Ekpre-Olumu Jarryd Hayne Jeremy Cash Larmey Tunsil Myles Jack Winston Rose