- Jeff McLane reports that the Philadelphia District Attorney will announce that the investigation into a bar fight involving Bills RB LeSean McCoy and off-duty officiers won’t result charges in charges for McCoy.
Free agent QB Michael Vick mentioned that he has “one more dedicated season in my blood” before adding that he’s happy with where he is in his life.
“I’m 35, about to turn 36,” said Vick, via the DailyPress.com. “I’ve got one more dedicated season in my blood, if somebody needs me to come in. But I’m kind of happy where I am right now. …
“I’ve got my health, I’ve got my kids, I’ve got my family. The game has done so much for me in terms of relationships, opportunities to take care of myself and my family. I’m just thankful. I give all the credit to God.”
- Clemson DE Shaq Lawson announced via his Twitter account that he’s visiting with the Cowboys.
- Michigan QB Jake Rudock has worked out for the Patriots, Lions, Ravens and Vikings, and is scheduled to meet with the Dolphins this week. (Michael Rothstein)
- Middle Tennessee State DB Kevin Byard has a workout with the Panthers on Tuesday and visits with the Falcons, Chiefs, Packers this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mike Klis reports that the Broncos hosted Ole Miss DT Robert Nkemdiche for a visit on Thursday.
- Klis also mentions that the Broncos do have a history of taking players with “baggage” in the first round.