Home / Lions / NFL Notes: Lions, Redskins, Steelers, & Vikings
NFL Notes: Lions, Redskins, Steelers, & Vikings
- Lions HC Jim Caldwell said LB DeAndre Levy, who is on the team’s NFI list, is “progressing” from an undisclosed injury. (Tim Twentyman)
- Caldwell went on to say that RB Theo Riddick is also progressing from his undisclosed injury and should see his activity increased soon. (Tim Twentyman)
- Dianna Marie Russini of ESPN reports that Redskins’ first-round WR Josh Doctson has a sore Achilles’ tendon and is expected to miss up to two weeks.
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin confirmed that second-year CB Senquez Golson sustained a lisfranc injury in his foot that could require surgery. (James C. Wexell)
- Tomlin could not provide a timetable of recovery for Golson’s injury.
- Vikings RB Adrian Peterson (hamstring) said he will not play in the first preseason games and doesn’t know if he will play in any of the remaining games. (Chris Tomasson)
- Peterson commented on his hamstring injury: “There was no reason to get out there and try to open up full speed and tear something or make it worse,” via Tomasson.
Tags Adrian Peterson DeAndre Levy Jim Caldwell Josh Doctson Mike Tomlin Senquez Golson Theo Riddick