Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times mentioned on Pro Football Talk Live Wednesday that a team relocating to the second largest market in U.S. is likely to come from a team owner with a stadium issue, rather than a stadium developer putting together a great proposal.
- Farmer expects a move to come during a quiet period where there isn’t much talk of a team relocating.
- Farmer mentions that it could be difficult for the league place two teams in L.A. at the same time given that they have already lost three teams.
“I ran out there first today, but me and Bryce are gonna kinda do it together, as a combination,” Dixon said, per Mike Rodak.
- OLB Erik Walden was fined $27,562 for contacting an official.
- HC Rex Ryan said it’s “unrealistic” to expect recently acquired WR Percy Harvin to play 50 offensive snaps this weekend. (Rich Cimini)
- Ryan said that Harvin will return kickoffs and possibly punts while having a “small role” on offense. (Rich Cimini)