- According to Vincent Bonsignore of the Los Angeles Daily News, the NFL is expected to officially award Los Angeles with either Super Bowl LIV (2020) or LV (2021) during the upcoming owners meeting.
- Jason Cole recently spoke with Cardinals GM Steve Keim and HC Bruce Arians both of whom confirmed that they are looking to sign Tyrann Mathieu to a long-term deal at some point in the near future.
- However, Cole says that Mathieu will be paid as a safety who can cover slot receivers and not as an outside cornerback like Patrick Peterson.
- Cole believes Mathieu could end up securing over $10 million per year in his next deal.
- Todd Vasvari – senior player personnel scout
- Matt Terpening – assistant director of college scouting
- Brandon Brown – advance scout
- Chad Henry – East regional scout
- Joey Elliott – pro scout
“I always want to be a Steeler for life. We will let those things take its course,” said Brown. “I’m excited to get back on the field. … My focus right now is to show up and become the best player.“