Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Los Angeles, Cardinals, Giants, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Los Angeles, Cardinals, Giants, & Seahawks
- Daniel Kaplan of Sports Business Journal reports that NFL owners have informally settled on a relocation fee of between $500 million – $600 million per team to move to Los Angeles.
- According to Kaplan, the relocation fee currently isn’t set in stone, but sources within the league still expect it to be in the $500-600 million range.
- Cardinals G Mike Iupati (neck) was released from hospital last night and flew back to Arizona with team.
- Adam Caplan reports that Giants C Weston Richburg had X-rays taken on his injured ankle, which were negative.
- Caplan adds that Richburg will still undergo an MRI on Monday.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that LB Bruce Irvin suffered a sprained MCL Sunday night against the Cardinals. (Bob Condotta)
- WR Paul Richardson has a hamstring injury, according to Carroll. (Bob Condotta)
- Rookie WR Tyler Lockett an ankle injury, but he told reporters after the game that he should be fine. (Bob Condotta)
Tags Bruce Irvin Mike Iupati Paul Richardson Tyler Lockett Weston Richburg