Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Malik Jackson, Cowboys, Giants, Jets, & Ravens
NFL Notes: Malik Jackson, Cowboys, Giants, Jets, & Ravens
- Peter King of MMQB.com sees Broncos free agent DE Malik Jackson signing with the highest bidder in free agency.
- King specifically mentions the Falcons and Giants as two teams who could pay Jackson around $12 million per year in his next deal.
- Following the news that Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has been suspended four games, Dane Brugler mentioned that Ohio State DE Joey Bosa may not get past Dallas at No. 4 overall.
- Jordan Raanan of NJ.com reports that two sources have questioned Giants WR Rueben Randle‘s work ethic and desire to be great.
- According to Raanan, Randle’s lackadaisical attitude turned people in the Giants’ building off over the past four years.
- Raanan gives Randle a 15 percent chance of being back with the Giants next year.
- Rich Cimini writes that the Jets could be in a position where they’ll have to choose between retaining RBs Bilal Powell or Chris Ivory in the coming weeks.
- Cimini assumes that Powell will likely require less in terms of salary than Ivory, which should help his chances of being back in New York.
- However, should Powell test the open market, Cimini mentions the Dolphins and Bills as two teams to watch, given that they have ties to him.
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN writes that if Ohio State DE Joey Bosa is still on the board by the time the Ravens are on the clock at No. 6 overall, he could be too intriguing for Baltimore to pass up.
- Hensley admits that in order for Bosa to be an option for the Ravens, it’s likely he would need a less than spectacular showing at the Combine.
Tags Bilal Powell Chris Ivory Joey Bosa Malik Jackson Randy Gregory Rueben Randle