- According to Jason Cole of B/R, the Panthers and Saints are “intrigued” in former U.S. Olympic sprinter Marvin Bracy as a football player.
- Bracey is a former High School All-American wide receiver and received a scholarship to play football for Florida State. However, he did not record any stats.
- Cole adds that he is considered a “great raw talent” at wide receiver.
- Bracy recently took part in the Panthers‘ rookie minicamp
Bills LT Cordy Glenn (ankle) said he is still in the “rehab process,” but still expects to contribute this year.
“Right now I’m just attacking the rehab process real hard and trying to be ready for the season,” said Glenn, via Chris Brown of the Bills’ official site. “We’re expecting big things this year. So I’m looking to do my part.”
- Alex Marvez reports that the Bills are likely to sign Cowboys scout Brian Adams to their scouting staff.
- Marvez adds that Adams has ties with recently acquired GM Brandon Beane.
- According to Mike Reiss, it’s possible the Patriots could bring back recently released TE Rob Housler once he is completely recovered from a pulled hamstring.
- Jeff Howe reports that free agent LB Gerald Hodges has concluded his visit with the Patriots.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Texans will hire former Colts executive Jimmy Raye III as their new director of player personnel, replacing Brian Gaine.