Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Mexico City, Bills, Dolphins, Eagles & Ravens
NFL Notes: Mexico City, Bills, Dolphins, Eagles & Ravens
- Albert Breer reports that a NFL game could be played in Mexico City by mid-November 2016, once logistical issues are solved by the NFL and the city.
- HC Rex Ryan said that DL Kyle Williams has a good chance to return at some point this season from the knee injury he sustained in Week 6. (Vic Carucci)
- Rex said he is pessimistic that WR Marcus Easley will play in Week 12, as he is still going through the league’s concussion protocol. (Vic Carucci)
- Recently acquired Quinton Coples confirmed that he will play exclusively at defensive end with Miami.
- Sam Bradford has been listed as questionable for Thursday’s Week 12 game, as he is still recovering from a concussion and a shoulder injury. (Ian Rapoport)
- Eagles have ruled out TE Zach Ertz (concussion) and RB Ryan Mathews (concussion, groin) from Week 12.
- Ravens activated fourth-round rookie DE Brent Urban (biceps) from the short-term injured reserve, but it has not been determined if he will play in Week 12. (Jamison Hensley)
- HC John Harbaugh said that RB/KR Raheem Mostert could begin see more action at running back. (Jeff Zrbeic)
- Harbaugh also said RB Terrance West will play in Week 12’s Monday night game, but is unsure on the level of playing time he will receive. (Mary Kay Cabot)
Tags Brent Urban John Harbaugh Kyle Williams Marcus Easley Marshawn Lynch Quinton Coples Raheem Mostert Rex Ryan Ryan Mathews Sam Bradford Terrance West Zach Ertz