- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that there were “differing opinions” regarding UCLA LB Myles Jack’s medical recheck Friday.
- According to Rapoport, some teams thought the healing in Jack’s knee wasn’t fast enough while others are okay with what they saw.
- Rapoport adds that teams that believe in Jack (torn meniscus) likely won’t be deterred by today’s medicals, even though others view his knee as a potential issue.
- Meanwhile, Dane Brugler reports that Jack’s medical recheck did not go well for “several teams” who have “long-term question marks” regarding Jack.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the medical recheck for Clemson DE Shaq Lawson (shoulder) confirmed that there’s no concern for his availability in 2016.
- Rapoport adds that one team had him flagged for his shoulder injury, even though he never missed a game in the past three seasons at Clemson.
Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com reports that Michigan State QB Connor Cook’s leadership questions continue to be a concern for him.
According to Pauline, Cook came across as “flippant and cavalier” in interviews with NFL teams, which has led to a number of questions about Cook as a team leader.
- Tony Pauline reports that San Jose State’s Tyler Ervin could end up being a second-day pick, as teams love the versatility, toughness and play-making ability. Ervin has visited with the Panthers, Browns, Texas, Saints and Patriots.
- Maryland LB Yannick Ngakoue has worked out for the Texans, Cowboys, Saints Colts, Titans, Ravens, Dolphins and Patriots. (Tony Pauline)
- Vanderbilt LB Stephen Weatherly has worked out for the Panthers, Patriots, Colts and Cardinals and visited with the Broncos, Saints, Raiders, Chiefs and Vikings. (Tony Pauline)
- Oregon WR/RB Byron Marshall was excused from the Combine medical re-check, as there are no lingering concerns about his ankle. (Rand Getlin)
- South Florida DE/OLB Eric Lee drawing interest from Texans, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Patriots, and Bears. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Texans have shown interest in Toledo DL Orion Jones. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott said he feels the Eagles are showing the most interest in him. (James Walker)