Albert Breer confirms reports that the Chargers are among the interested teams in free agent DT Ndamukong Suh, but adds that they may not be that interested in him.
- Breer mentions that Suh could end up walking away with as much as $18 million per year, according to the teams involved with him.
- Breer adds that all signs have pointed to the Dolphins this week.
Mike Florio reports that the 49ers would have released OLB Aldon Smith has he not agreed to a pay cut earlier in the week.
- Sources tell Florio Smith would not have made $9.754 million salary he has coming his way next year on the open market.
- Field Yates of ESPN has the full breakdown of Smith’s restructured deal with the 49ers.
- According to Brandon George, the Cowboys have yet to tender an offer to restricted free agent CB Sterling Moore.
- George mentions that this is somewhat surprising based on the team’s cornerback situation.
- Tania Ganguli has confirmed with numerous sources that the Texans are still interested in re-signing QB Ryan Mallett, even though reports have said that they’re also interested in QB Brian Hoyer.