Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Omar Bolden, Broncos, Browns & Titans
NFL Notes: Omar Bolden, Broncos, Browns & Titans
- According to Troy Renck, free agent DB/KR Omar Bolden is keeping his options open and has not ruled out -resigning with the Broncos.
- Renck adds that Bolden’s release from the Bears was not related to an injury, and was instead due to a logjam of drafted defensive backs.
- According to Terry Pluto of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns and head coach Hue Jackson have already drawn up some plays for WR Terrelle Pryor.
- Pluto writes that the Browns have designed plays including short passes and reverses to get the ball in Pryor’s hands and let him run.
- First-round WR Corey Coleman received some praise from Pluto, who mentioned that he was the most exciting receiver in camp with no one even being a close second.
- Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com believes the receiver group will be a key group to monitor during training camp.
- Wyatt says that Kendall Wright and rookie Tajee Sharpe have been impressive this offseason, while Dorial Green-Beckham and Justin Hunter have a lot to prove during camp.
- Outside of the Titans’ receivers, Wyatt plans to keep an eye on their offensive line unit as, considering the team upgraded a few positions this offseason to help lower the number of sacks.
- Even with the additions of DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry, Wyatt still expects veteran Dexter McCluster to be involved in their offense. However, to what extent remains to be seen.
Tags Corey Coleman DeMarco Murray Derrick Henry Dexter McCluster Doral Green-Beckham Hue Jackson Justin Hunter Kendall Wright Tajee Sharpe Terrelle Pryor