“No, it’s low,” Adams said when asked if he has a high-ankle sprain. “It’s just a regular one. Just trying to keep it stabilized and make sure I don’t hurt it any more.”
“It got a little tweaked, but it’s day to day, just getting it right,” Adams added. “It’s just pretty much to make sure that I’m taking care of it. It’s preventative for the most part. I don’t want to do anything worse to it.”
Saints QB Drew Brees said he feels “really good” about being able to play on Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
“That’s four days away, and I feel like I’ll just continue to make progress and go from there,” said Brees, via Mike Triplett of ESPN. “…I was going to temper my enthusiasm with some of the stuff. You know, just be smart and just make sure that it’s one of these ramp-ups and it’s not zero to 60. So I’ll just continue to kind of ramp up with volume and intensity as the week goes on.”
- With the Saints trading DT Akiem Hicks to the Patriots on Wednesday, Evan Woodbery mentions that New Orleans has no players remaining from their 2012 draft class that consisted of: Hicks, Nick Toon, Corey White, Andrew Tiller, and Marcel Jones.
- Pro Football Talk mentions that DT Jordan Hill looks like someone the Seahawks are going to have to find a way to pay at some point in the near future.
- ESPN’s Tania Ganguli is “sensing a lot of optimism” that Texans RB Arian Foster‘s (groin) may be able to suit up for Week 4’s game.
- HC Bill O’Brien said Foster’s status will be decided the night before the game or 90 minutes prior.
- Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes (concussion) is practicing fully this week.
- Chris Tomasson mentions that WR Jarius Wright is dealing with a hand injury that prevented him participating in Wednesday’s practice.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Wright is expected to miss “a game or two.“