- NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy tells Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk that all of the players named in the Al Jazeera report in regards to PED use will be interviewed, including retired QB Peyton Manning.
- This comes after Peter King mentioned earlier in the day that the league wouldn’t interview Manning, considering that he retired.
- The other players include James Harrison, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews and Mike Neal.
Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com takes a look at the best and worst contracts for the New York Jets.
- According to Fitzgerald, WR Brandon Marshall‘s three-year, $26 million deal is the team’s best contract.
- Meanwhile, LB David Harris‘ three-year, $21.5 million deal with $15 million guaranteed comes in as their worst contract, according to Fitzgerald.
- Gli Brandt of NFL.com reports that the Saints are being forced to move training camp to their Metairie facility on July 27, due to the the devastating floods in West Virginia.
- However, multiple Saints reporters haven’t been able to confirm this news. Katherine Terrell reports that the Saints are “business as usual” in regards to going up to Greenbrier. Terrell adds that “nothing has changed.”
- A team spokesman tells Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk that word of a change in location of training camp has not yet made its way to him.