The NFL has distributed the list of players who received performance-based bonuses for the 2014 season:
- Bills OT Seantrel Henderson earned the largest increase at $373,671. (Field Yates)
- Packers C Corey Linsley receives $339,000. (Tom Pelissero)
- Bengals C Russell Bodine receives $318,000. (Tom Pelissero)
- Titans LB Avery Williamson $315,000. (Tom Pelissero)
- Rams CB E.J. Gaines, $308,000. (Tom Pelissero)
- Chiefs OL Zach Fulton $303,000. (Tom Pelissero)
- Pro Football Talk reports that former Colts RB Trent Richardson has filed a grievance over his January suspension.
- PFT mentions that $3.184 million hangs in the balance.
- Coley Harvey reports that there have been no talks between the Bengals and HC Marvin Lewis regarding a contract extension.
- Harvey’s source did sound confident that they will eventually get an extension in place at some point in time, as they two parties have been dealing with conflicting schedules this offseason.
- Michael DiRocco writes that the Jaguars still need to address their offensive line, linebacker, receiver, and running back positions this offseason and suggests a few players to keep an eye on in the coming days.
- According to DiRocco, WR Stevie Johnson, LB Ashlee Palmer, RB Stevan Ridley, and G Shelley Smith could all make sense for Jacksonville.