- Joel Corry notes that any team claiming LB Quinton Coples off waivers would have to pay him $534,840 fully guaranteed this year.
- On top of that, they would take on his his $7.751 million 2016 option year that’s guaranteed for injury.
- Ian Rapoport reports the Bengals are “bracing for a serious injury” to CB Darqueze Dennard, who suffered a dislocated shoulder on Sunday.
- According to Rapoport, the team is concerned that Dennard may also have a tear in his shoulder as well as well.
- Ian Rapoport reports Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson will have an MRI on his ankle, but the belief is it’s a low-ankle sprain and nothing major.
Eagles HC Chip Kelly told reporters that he was going to get ahead of himself in regards to Bradford’s status moving forward.
“We’ll see what happens when he goes out on the field,” Kelly said. ” I’m done with (giving injury) updates. You guys can see him on the field and get (the information) then. I gave you guys an update last week (on Jason Peters). I was wrong. So I don’t want to be wrong again.”
- Mike Jones reports that OT Trent Williams suffered a left knee cap contusion Sunday and when asked about his availability for next week he responded: “I’ll do everything in my power to play.”
- Jones also said TE Jordan Reed sprained an MCL in one of his knees, but was able to return to the game.
- Redskins RB Alfred Morris re-aggravated his rib injury and HC Jay Gruden says he doesn’t know if it would sideline him for an extended period of time. (Mike Jones)