Sources who know Gregory tell Schefter that he’s been clear for over four months and is doing well overall. Gregory has reportedly “changed his attitude and priorities, added weight, worked out regularly and impressed the people around him.”
Schefter adds that the belief right now is that he can still be a significant factor for the Cowboys when he’s allowed to return to the team.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Bengals are planning for LB Vontaze Burfict to play 25-35 snaps in tonight’s game.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN, citing multiple sources, reports that Giants RB Rashad Jennings is unlikely to play on Monday night against the Vikings.
Adam Schefter points out that since the NFL began playing games in London back 2007, there have been eight head coaches fired at some point during the year.
The list of fired head coaches who played in London includes:
- Dolphins HC Joe Philbin
- Falcons HC Mike Smith
- Raiders HC Dennis Allen
- Vikings HC Leslie Frazier
- Buccaneers HC Raheem Morris
- Broncos HC Josh McDaniels
- 49ers HC Mike Singletary
- Dolphins HC Cam Cameron
With this in mind, Schefter writes that Jaguars HC Gus Bradley could be the next one to go, considering that his team is currently 0-3 and another loss could force the front office to consider making a change.