Jason Cole of the Bleacher Report has spoke to five GMs and personnel executives who believe there’s a chance Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory could fall into the early 20s of this year’s draft, due to immaturity concerns.
Despite the concerns about Gregory, his agent mentioned that there are a number of teams interested in meeting with his client.
According to Cole’s source, the Saints are considered to be the “most logical” suitor for Gregory. However, should Gregory get past New Orleans at No. 13 overall, Cole mentions that the Lions, Bengals and Colts could all make sense for him.
- Matt Miller reports Oregon DL Arik Armstead will not get out of the middle part of round one. Miller mentions that the Dolphins, 49ers, and Texans as teams to watch for him.
- According Matt Miller of the Bleacher Report, the Colts, Vikings, and Giants all “love” Arizona State S Damarious Randall, who could come off the board has high as the latter portion of round one.
- Bemidji State basketball player Brock Lutes will visit with the 49ers on Tuesday. (Matt Maiocco)
- Rand Getlin reports that Western Oregon WR Tyrell Williams will visit with the Lions on Monday and is scheduled to work out for the Cardinals later in the week.
- TCU LB Paul Dawson, Utah DE Nate Orchard, LSU DE Jermauria Rasco and Utah DB Eric Rowe all visited with the Buccaneers on Thursday.
- Matt Miller reports that the Vikings are “in love” with Michigan State CB Trae Waynes.