- Robert Salonga of the San Jose Mercury News reports that Ray McDonald allegedly broke down a door in an attempt to take his infant child from his ex-fiancée.
“She said she received a call from her daughter … advising that her boyfriend Ray McDonald was being violent,” said a dispatcher. “She tried to lock herself in her bedroom but he broke the door down … Ex is trying to leave now with her infant.”
- HC Bruce Arians said that he believes FS Tyrann Mathieu is fully recovered from his 2013 knee injury.
“He’s got a smile on his face,” Arians said, via Bob Baum of the Associate Press. “He’s extremely quick and fluid again. He’s got his hands on balls. He looks like he was when he was a rookie.”
- Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel expects third-round rookie WR Ty Montgomery to get the first opportunity to have kick return duties during OTAs.
- CB DeAngelo Hall said he is fully recovered from a torn Achilles’ injury, and will participate in practice come the start of training camp.
“I probably won’t do anything until training camp,” said Hall , via Tarik El-Bashir of CSN Washington. “So, right now, I’m probably just waiting until training camp starts before I get back out there on the field. Physically, I feel like I can do everything now. So, it’s just precautionary.”
- HC Pete Carroll said WR Paul Richardson has a “chance” to return from a torn ACL in time for training camp. (John Boyle)