Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a league source, reports that Ray Rice’s grievance against the Ravens has settled.
- In fact, Florio’s source mentioned that the grievance was actually settled several days ago.
- Florio add that it’s likely that the amount of money being paid to Rice won’t be disclosed publicly.
- Brian McFarland of RussellStreetReport.com points out that that any settlement amount over $1,411,765 will act as a negative adjustment on the Ravens’ 2015 salary cap.
- Adam Caplan is reporting that 3-4 teams have Bills’ QB coach Todd Downing and OC Nathaniel Hackett are on their radar.
Colts ILB Josh McNary‘s lawyer said his client “unhesitatingly denies” the rape accusations made against him.
“Joshua McNary unhesitatingly denies all accusations made against him. Following the public release of these allegations, Joshua immediately reported to law enforcement officials in a respectful and peaceful manner,” Edward F. Schrager said in a statement, via The Indianapolis Star.
“The charges and affidavit publicly disseminated on Wednesday afternoon are not evidence of wrongdoing, but simply one side’s story.”
Meanwhile, the Colts have reportedly requested Commissioner Roger Goodell immediately place McNary on the League’s Commissioner Exemption list, per Adam Caplan.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that Cowboys OC Bill Callahan has “multiple big-money offers” and is prepared to leave Dallas.
- According to Wilson, Baltimore is preparing for the possibility of Kubiak leaving, which includes HC John Harbaugh talking with Kubiak Thursday.
- Wilson adds that “nothing is done yet.“