- Aaron Wilson reports that former Ravens RB Ray Rice continues to train hard in hope of getting a call from an NFL team for either a workout or visit.
- However, Wilson adds that Rice has yet to be contacted by a single NFL team.
“No,” responded Kubiak, per Lindsay Jones. “Peyton is doing just fine.”
- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett said that QB Matt Cassel is “certainly comfortable enough” to handle being in the starter should they call on him. (David Helman)
- Garrett added that they’re still plan to evaluate the quarterback position in the coming days. (David Helman)
- According to Adam Schefter, the Steelers did not activate WR Martavis Bryant from the reserve/suspended list.
- As a results, Bryant won’t be eligible to play in Monday night’s game against the Chargers.
- Titans LT Taylor Lewan told reporters that he does not need surgery on his shoulder injury. (Terry McCormick)