- Jason La Canfora wonders if the Colts would consider signing former Ravens RB Ray Rice now that Ahmad Bradshaw could be out for several week given Rice’s relationship with HC Chuck Pagano.
- ILB Karlos Dansby is believed to have suffered a sprained MCL. He’ll undergo further testing Monday. (Adam Schefter)
- Albert Breer reports that Chargers sources have maintained that QB Philip Rivers was fine physically following Sunday’s game.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Colts believe TE Dwayne Allen suffered a high ankle sprain during Sunday night’s loss to the Patriots.
- TE Dwayne Allen was seen wearing a walking boot following Sunday night’s game. (Mike Wells)
- Vaughn McClure reports that RB Antone Smith‘s knee injury “not looking good” and he’ll undergo MRI on Monday.