Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys, Colts, & Redskins
NFL Notes: 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys, Colts, & Redskins
- Jason Cole reports that 49ers OL Alex Boone has a slight MCL tear that won’t require surgery, but it’s unlikely he’ll play again this season.
- Cole also noted that Boone will be one of the top offensive lineman in free agency in 2016.
- Broncos HC Gar Kubiak plans to meet with QB Peyton Manning late Monday and a plan will be in place by Wednesday to determine his practice status. (James Palmer)
- Kubiak hasn’t said anything definite in terms of the quarterback situation, but he did say “nothing has changed” and that Manning has to get on the practice field. (James Palmer)
- Colts QB Andrew Luck was unequivocal in saying he will play again this season. (Stephen Holder)
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said that he’s “hopeful” Matt Hasselbeck will be available on Sunday. (Jason La Canfora)
- Pagano confirmed that Hasselbeck’s arm is in a sling, and has been immobilize because he has been dealing with spasms associated with the rib injury. (Stephen Holder)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden says that WR DeSean Jackson is day-to-day with a patella contusion.
- Gruden also noted that RT Morgan Moses was evaluated for, but did not have, a concussion.
Tags Alex Boone Andrew Luck DeSean Jackson Matt Cassel Morgan Moses Peyton Manning