Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Reuben Foster, Draft, Browns Falcons
NFL Notes: Reuben Foster, Draft, Browns Falcons
- Alabama LB Reuben Foster will visit the Chiefs on Tuesday and the Jaguars on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Ohio State S Malik Hooker said he has completed visits with the Browns and Bears, will visit the Jaguars on Wednesday, and the Jets on Thursday. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Bills brought in Alabama OLB Tim Williams for a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
- USC CB Adoree’ Jackson took a visit with the Buccaneers on Monday. (Jenna Laine)
- Iowa State CB Jomal Wiltz worked out for the Texans at their local prospect day on Saturday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Maryland WR Teldrick Morgan did well at the Ravens‘ local workout day and met with Dolphins at his Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Dolphins hosted UCF CB Shaquill Griffin for a visit on Tuesday. (Barry Jackson)
- BYU G Andrew Eide has met with the Saints and Patriots. (Aaron Wilson)
- Missouri State LB Dylan Cole is scheduled to visit the Dolphins and Cardinals. (Aaron Wilson)
- Idaho NT Glen Antoine has met with the Rams, Seahawks and Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mary Kay Cabot writes that the Browns “seem set” on drafting Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick. Cabot insists that the only way Cleveland doesn’t draft Garrett is if they choose to select a quarterback or trade down from the top pick.
- Although Cabot believes that North Carolina QB Mitch Trubisky is likely the Browns’ favorite quarterback prospect, it is unlikely the team will take him No. 1 overall. However, Cabot does not expect Trubisky to be on the board when the Browns pick at No. 12, meaning the Browns would likely have to trade up to acquire him.
- As for Clemson QB Deshaun Watson, Cabot does not think the team would trade back from or select him with the No. 1 overall pick. Instead, Cabot could see the Browns considering him at No. 12.
- Cabot writes that the Browns would be “hard pressed” to not draft Ohio State S Malik Hooker at No. 12 if he ends up being available to them.
- According to Cabot, the Browns still plan to move on from recently acquired QB Brock Osweiler through trade or outright releasing him.
- Vaughn McClure reports that the Falcons have a private workout scheduled with Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp for next week.
- The Falcons will also work out Lamp’s teammate, offensive tackle Darrell Williams Jr.
- Central Florida QB Justin Holman will attend the Falcons‘ local prospect day. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
Tags Adoree' Jackson alik Hooker Andrew Eide Brock Osweiler Connor Bozick Darius Victor Darrell Williams Jr. Deon-Tay McManus Deshaun Watson Dylan Cole Forrest Lamp Glen Antoine Jomal Wiltz Justin Holman Malik Hooker Mitch Trubisky Myles Garrett Nyme Manns Reuben Foster Shaquill Griffin Teldrick Morgan Tim Williams