Home Bears NFL Notes: Reuben Foster, Draft, Browns Falcons
- Alabama LB Reuben Foster will visit the Chiefs on Tuesday and the Jaguars on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Ohio State S Malik Hooker said he has completed visits with the Browns and Bears, will visit the Jaguars on Wednesday, and the Jets on Thursday. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Bills brought in Alabama OLB Tim Williams for a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
- USC CB Adoree’ Jackson took a visit with the Buccaneers on Monday. (Jenna Laine)
- Iowa State CB Jomal Wiltz worked out for the Texans at their local prospect day on Saturday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Maryland WR Teldrick Morgan did well at the Ravens‘ local workout day and met with Dolphins at his Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Dolphins hosted UCF CB Shaquill Griffin for a visit on Tuesday. (Barry Jackson)
- BYU G Andrew Eide has met with the Saints and Patriots. (Aaron Wilson)
- Missouri State LB Dylan Cole is scheduled to visit the Dolphins and Cardinals. (Aaron Wilson)
- Idaho NT Glen Antoine has met with the Rams, Seahawks and Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- Mary Kay Cabot writes that the Browns “seem set” on drafting Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick. Cabot insists that the only way Cleveland doesn’t draft Garrett is if they choose to select a quarterback or trade down from the top pick.
- Although Cabot believes that North Carolina QB Mitch Trubisky is likely the Browns’ favorite quarterback prospect, it is unlikely the team will take him No. 1 overall. However, Cabot does not expect Trubisky to be on the board when the Browns pick at No. 12, meaning the Browns would likely have to trade up to acquire him.
- As for Clemson QB Deshaun Watson, Cabot does not think the team would trade back from or select him with the No. 1 overall pick. Instead, Cabot could see the Browns considering him at No. 12.
- Cabot writes that the Browns would be “hard pressed” to not draft Ohio State S Malik Hooker at No. 12 if he ends up being available to them.
- According to Cabot, the Browns still plan to move on from recently acquired QB Brock Osweiler through trade or outright releasing him.
- Vaughn McClure reports that the Falcons have a private workout scheduled with Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp for next week.
- The Falcons will also work out Lamp’s teammate, offensive tackle Darrell Williams Jr.
- Central Florida QB Justin Holman will attend the Falcons‘ local prospect day. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)