Home / Lions / NFL Notes: Russell Wilson, Lions, Rams, & Saints
NFL Notes: Russell Wilson, Lions, Rams, & Saints
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk predicts that Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will play out his rookie contract in 2015 and will suit up for a new team in 2016.
- Florio adds that he anticipates Seattle using their non-exclusive franchise tag on Wilson and another team signing him to an offer sheet that the Seahawks won’t match.
- Adam Caplan of ESPN reports that the Lions signed S Taylor Mays to a one-year contract worth $745,000. However, the agreement doesn’t include any guaranteed money.
- According to Caplan, Mays will carry a cap figure of $585,000 for the 2015 season.
- Rams first-round RB Todd Gurley tells Alex Marvez that he’s meeting with Dr. James Andrews in the next few weeks to re-evaluate his surgically repaired knee.
- According to Adam Caplan, the Saints signed veteran DT Kevin Williams to a one-year contract worth $1.5 million, which includes $500,000 fully guaranteed.
Tags Kevin Williams Russell Wilson Taylor Mays Todd Gurley