Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Salary Cap, Cowboys, Eagles, Jaguars, & Seahawks
NFL Notes: Salary Cap, Cowboys, Eagles, Jaguars, & Seahawks
- Joel Corry points out that today is the deadline for NFL teams to inform the league in writing of the unused 2014 cap room they would like to carry over to the 2015 league year.
- According to Corry, the Jaguars, ($21.768M), Browns ($18.908M), and Eagles ($15.716M) have the most cap room that can be carried over to 2015.
- Cowboys VP Stephen Jones tells Ed Werder that he’s “at peace and content” with the decision to franchise free agent WR Dez Bryant if necessary.
- Eagles free agent S Nate Allen has been fully cleared by Florida authorities following an allegation of indecent exposure. (Mike Florio)
- Ed Werder reports that Seahawks S Earl Thomas is scheduled to undergo surgery on Tuesday to repair torn labrum that caused shoulder dislocation.
- Thomas’ rehab is expected to last six to eight months.
Tags Dez Bryant earl thomas Julius Thomas Marcedes Lewis Nate Allen