Super Bowl 50 Odds
The odds are already out for next year’s Super Bowl. Here’s a look at the top-five teams, via Pro Football Talk:
- Seahawks: 5-1
- Patriots: 6-1
- Packers: 6-1
- Cowboys: 10-1
- Colts: 12-1
- Broncos: 12-1
- According to Gil Brandt, QB Peyton Manning “will almost certainly” return to play next season.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Broncos have hired Fred Pagac as their OLBs coach.
- Adam Caplan reports that HC Jack Del Rio wanted to assemble his offensive staff before hiring on the defensive side.
- Caplan mentions that Del Rio “will be involved with the defense,” which is likely why they’ve been taking their time to find their new defensive coordinator.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Seahawks S Earl Thomas will seek a second opinion on his injured shoulder, but the expectation is that it will require surgery.
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman may require Tommy John surgery to repair torn ligaments in his left-elbow. (John Clayton)
- Seahawks assistant Rocky Seto is expected to venture to Atlanta and join Dan Quinn’s coaching staff. (Dianna Marie Russini)