- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Jets DE Sheldon Richardson‘s court case is scheduled for January.
- According to Rapoport, Richardson’s case won’e be settled until then.
- Beyond that, the NFL is not expected to hand down punishment until the case is resolved.
Raiders veteran S Charles Woodson said he could see himself playing another year, even though he’s already 39 years old.
“I guess I’m already there, pretty much,” Woodson said, via ESPN.com. “Could I see myself going another year? Uhh, I guess I could. I mean, it’s right there. It’s not like it’s five years away so it’s right there. So yeah, I could see it. Will that happen? I’m not quite sure about that.”
Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports that “industry insiders” estimate that Dolphins WR Rishard Matthews will command between $4 million and $6 million a year as a free agent next year.
“We don’t talk about that yet, but soon we will. … I’m not nervous at all,” Matthews said. “I feel like I put myself in a good position. If it doesn’t work out here, it’ll work out somewhere else.”
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy said that QB Aaron Rodgers is “banged up” along several other players on their roster.
- Green Bay officially listed Rodgers as “limited” on Wednesday with a right shoulder injury.