Home / Dolphins / NFL Notes: Sidney Jones, Dolphins, Patriots, Seahawks
NFL Notes: Sidney Jones, Dolphins, Patriots, Seahawks
- Dr. Robert Anderson released an updated medical report regarding Washington CB Sidney Jones and his return from a torn Achilles on Tuesday, which sets a 4-6 month timeline for him to return.
- Ian Rapoport has obtained the letter sent to all 32 teams if you want to read it in its entirety.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that Tennessee DE Derek Barnett and Missouri DE Charles Harris are both high on the Dolphins’ draft board.
- According to Salguero, Michigan’s Taco Charlton and UCLA’s Takkarist McKinley figure to be available to them at No. 22 overall, but his sources have said that Miami would likely have higher rated players on their board that will be available to them at that point.
- Adam Caplan points out that the new three-year extension signed by Patriots RB James White is really just a one-year structure that will pay him $4.69 million for the 2017 season fully guaranteed.
- In 2018, White’s contract is guaranteed for injury only.
- Sheil Kapadia of ESPN takes a look at some prospects that are most likely to land with the Seahawks at No 26 overall this year.
- Kapadia’s list includes Washington CB Kevin King, Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp, UConn DB Obi Melifonwu, Alabama OL Cam Robinson, Michigan DL Taco Charlton, Temple LB Haason Reddick, Alabama CB Marlon Humphrey and Washington WR John Ross.
Tags Cam Robinson Charles Harris Derek Barnett Forrest Lamp Haason Reddick James White John Ross Kevin King Marlon Humphrey Obi Melifonwu Sidney Jones Taco Charlton Takkarist McKinley