- Ian Rapoport reports that Pittsburgh OT T.J. Clemmings discovered a stress fracture in his foot while on a pre-draft visit. Clemmings claims that he was unaware of the injuries existence, and that he was not in pain.
- Rapoport notes that Clemmings is regarded as a first-round pick, while one team has him rated as the top offensive tackle available.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Alabama WR Amari Cooper‘s pre-draft visit list includes: Buccaneers, Titans, Jaguars, Redskins, Jets, Bears, Falcons, Giants, Rams, and Browns.
- Ohio State WR Devin Smith has had pre-draft visits with: the Cowboys, Dolphins, 49ers, Saints and Panthers, per Wilson.
- According to Wilson, Idaho C Mike Marboe had a private workout for the Seahawks on Friday.
- According to Mike Garafolo, an on-field argument between recently acquired DE Greg Hardy and DT Davon Coleman began during conditioning drills, and required teammates to separate the two.
- GM Thomas Dimitroff admits that there has been “discussion” over the Falcons trading up and down from the No. 8 spot in the NFL Draft, per Around the NFL.
- GM Mike Maccagnan said the team will focus on the draft process before addressing DE Muhammad Wilkerson‘s possible extension.
“We’ll deal with Mo and his agent at some point and time,” said Maccagnan, per Dan Hanzus. “I’ve been so focused on the draft and I’ve had other things I’ve been dealing with for my job.”
- Ben Goessling of ESPN mentions that the Vikings had Johnny Manziel rated above current QB Teddy Bridgewater on their big board for last year’s draft, but were not prepared to offer enough to trade up for him.