NFL Notes: Taco Charlton, Alvin Kamara, 49ers, Patriots, Ravens
- Michigan DE/OLB Taco Charlton mentioned that he visited with the Cowboys on Wednesday and also has visits lined up with the Saints, Buccaneers, Dolphins and Redskins. (Dave Birkett)
- Charlton plans attend the Lions’ local prospect day as well.
- Tennessee RB Alvin Kamara visited with the Vikings on Wednesday and will meet with the Panthers in the coming days. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tom Pelissero reports that the 49ers signed RB Tim Hightower to a one-year, $1.107 million contract that includes $300,000 guaranteed.
- Hightower has the ability to earn another $400,000 in incentives based on rushing yards.
- Albert Breer mentions that he would be “stunned” if Patriots owner Bob Kraft gave Bill Belichick the okay to sign free agent RB Adrian Peterson.
- Breer also believes Peterson’s recent visit to New England was a “two-way favor” that helped to create some buzz for Peterson while also applying some pressure to unsigned RB LeGarrette Blount.
- The Ravens brought in a number of likely first-round prospects on Wednesday including Washington WR John Ross, Clemson WR Mike Williams, UCLA OLB Takkarist McKinley, and Temple LB Haason Reddick. (Jeff Zrebeic)
Tags Alvin Kamara Taco Charlton