- Ian Rapoport reports that UCLA pass rusher Takkarist McKinley has an AFC North trip planned, as he’ll visit with the Browns, Steelers, Ravens and Bengals in the coming days.
- Washington CB Kevin King is taking a pre-draft visit to New York and meeting with the Jets Monday. (Manish Mehta)
- The Saints are hosting Ohio defensive end Tarell Basham on a pre-draft visit. (Josh Katzenstein)
- The Lions are bringing in Ole Miss WR Damore’ea Stringfellow for a pre-draft visit. (Dave Birkett)
- South Carolina OL Mason Zandi will attend the Panthers’ local prospect day this Friday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bucknell OT Julie’n Davenport has worked out for the Buccaneers, Chargers, Panthers, Patriots, Bengals, Texans, Jaguars, Cowboys, 49ers, Raiders, Falcons and Eagles. (Matt Miller)
- Bills new HC Sean McDermott said of WR Sammy Watkins‘ recovery from his second foot surgery: “Sammy looks good. There’s been no setbacks. We expect him to keep attacking the rehab process, as he’s been doing.” (Mike Rodak)
- McDermott said he’s been “encouraged” by his conversations with RB LeSean McCoy, who was the only player absent for the start of Bills’ voluntary workouts on Monday. (Mike Rodak)
- Bills QB Tyrod Taylor (groin) was able to participate in voluntary workouts on Monday. (Mike Rodak)
Redskins HC Jay Gruden explained that while they pursued DL Calais Campbell before he agreed to a massive deal with the Jaguars, they feel good about their decision to sign Terrell McClain and Stacy McGee to contracts.
“We knew we had to try to package a couple guys and those were the top two guys we were trying to get,” Gruden said, via ESPN.com. “If we didn’t land the big fish, would you rather have one or two? You’d rather have two good ones. We feel good about the two good ones we got.”