- Tom Pelissero reports that Villanova DL Tanoh Kpassagnon worked out for the Falcons, Saints, Panthers, Dolphins, and Ravens.
- Kpassagnon has either met with or will do with the Titans, Buccaneers, Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys, Redskins, Steelers, Panthers, Saints, Lions, Bengals and Eagles.
- Houston DE/OLB Tyus Bowser is visiting with the Raiders on Monday. (Adam Caplan)
- Connecticut S Obi Melifonwu it taking a pre-draft visit to meet with the Seahawks. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Dolphins are hosting Florida S Marcus Maye and Texas A&M S Justin Evans with Clemson CB Cordrea Tankersley meeting with them on Tuesday. (Albert Breer)
- Texas A&M WR Joshua Reynolds mentioned that he believes the Seahawks and Saints like him “a lot.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Tennessee TE Jason Croom has visited with the Lions, Cardinals, and Steelers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Towson RB Darius Victor and Marshall WR Deon-Tay McManus worked out for the Redskins on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to Mike Klis of 9News, the Broncos are still weighing whether to pick up CB Bradley Roby‘s fifth-year option.
- Doing so would cost Denver $8.526 million for the 2018 season, even though this figure is guaranteed for injury only. Klis mentions that this is too much to pay for a No. 3 cornerback.
- If the Broncos pick it up and Roby preforms at a high level next year, Klis expects his representation to use this figure as a comparable salary for what he’ll want in a long-term contract moving forward.
“Absolutely,” Jameis said, via JoeBucsFan.com. “I don’t know no one that wouldn’t. Again, it’s out of my league. I can only talk about how much I learned from him and how he helped me this offseason.”