- TMZ reports that NFL QB Tarvaris Jackson plead not guilty to allegations that he pulled a gun and threatened to shoot his wife during a domestic incident last month.
- Jackson has hired a lawyer after the judge denied his request for a public defender.
- If convicted, Jackson could face up to five years in prison.
Joe Buscaglia of ABC 7 put together a new projection for the Bills’ 53-man roster on Tuesday. Here are some notes from his roster projection:
- Buscaglia has the Bills keeping four running backs with James Wilder Jr. and Boom Herron being roster cuts.
- At fullback, Buscaglia gives the job to veteran Jerome Felton over Glenn Gronkowski.
- Some notable receiver cuts include Marquise Goodwin, Greg Little and Jarrett Boykin.
- Other roster cuts of note for the Bills, according to Buscaglia, are OL Cyril Richardson, LB Kevin Reddick and CB Javier Arenas.
Redskins OC Sean McVay said he views Scherff as a player on the rise
“Well, the thing that’s encouraging about Brandon is when you look at what he was able to accomplish last year, first time transitioning inside to playing guard, and I thought he showed continuous improvement throughout the course of the year,” McVay said earlier this month. “He’s a conscientious guy – really tough. I think he competes well in both phases – excellent athleticism.”