Home / Browns / NFL Notes: Browns, Colts, Giants, & Titans
NFL Notes: Browns, Colts, Giants, & Titans
- Browns LT Joe Thomas told reporters that he wants to see what happens in regards to the team’s coaching situation before deciding if he’ll ask out of his contract. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- Thomas said that it’s harder to hit “reset” the older he gets. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- A Colts player texted Albert Breer saying that HC Chuck Pagano is “definitely NOT the problem!!!!“
- The player also told Breer: “We all have his back! We had to get this done for all the guys in that locker room — Especially him!“
- Dan Graziano reports that Giants HC Tom Coughlin met with GM Jerry Reese Sunday morning, who told him he didn’t know what was going to happen.
- According to Graziano, Giants owners are scheduled to meet Monday morning to discuss the fate of Coughlin, the coaching staff, as well as other matters.
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that even with the presence of QB Marcus Mariota, the Titans’ head-coaching job still may not be attractive as some have suggested.
- Cole mentions the Titans’ ownership issues are the main reason for concern from potential candidates.
- As of now, there are three owners all with say in what happens with the franchise.
- The other concern is the the possibility that the team could eventually be sold, even though Titans’ ownership has denied that they’re selling the team.
- According to Cole, there’s a chance that all of these concerns could lead to the team retaining interim HC Mike Mularkey for another year.
Tags Chuck Pagano Jerry Reese Joe Thomas Marcus Mariota Mike Mularkey Tom Coughlin